Woo the People is to bring people together, united for the common good.

NEWSLETTER  Subscribe for the latest posts     

Skip to main content
Woo the People is of the people, by the people, for the people
Be ready, the season for fake crises & fake outrage by the democrats is here.
Abortion rights, gay rights, transgender rights, women rights, minority rights & all the rights that already exist & are not at all a crisis are a crisis & a tragedy !
This is because it’s the elections again & to distract from the real crises such as the disastrous broken borders, high gas prices, high food prices, high inflation & terrible foreign policy disasters the democrats need fake crises to justify their existence.
A liberal activist leaks an abortion draft, the contents of which is totally falsified, to start the division wars & the scare tactics.
The democrats have no agenda except to demonize & dehumanize their opponents to get votes.
It has worked for so long in the past, it just might work again !
No outrage about what truly effects the people negatively because they have no solution or care !
Kamala was so ” outraged” ! “How dare they tell a woman what to do with her body . “
For almost two years it was not my body, my choice, when it came to forcing vaccine shots on men & women, but now it’s “ my body, my choice” !
The masters of phony crises & hypocrisy & lies are at it again!
The election wars have started & this is the beginning of the propaganda & lies & distortions & misinformation!