Woo the People is to bring people together, united for the common good.

NEWSLETTER  Subscribe for the latest posts     

Skip to main content
Woo the People is of the people, by the people, for the people
As President Donald Trump had the right to declassify any & all “classified“ documents in his possession
after leaving the White House. As Vice President joe Biden had no right to have possession of classified documents in his garage !
I understand that the classified documents were next to the Corvette, in the garage, but only a demented, foolish clown would think that justifies the case.
Actually a corrupt compromised vice president would take classified documents to his garage after leaving office. !
I’m angry that they did not raid his house & more so that they did not go through Jill Biden’s closet !
They have known this since November.
I have no doubt these documents relate to all the shenanigans & corrupt dealings of Hunter & Joe Biden with Russia, Iran & China & other countries the Bidens were subject to influence peddling & bribery !
There are so many unanswered questions regarding this latest scandal.
Why did the DOJ not act sooner ? Why did Biden’s “personal counsel” inform the authorities about the existence of these documents ? There are endless other questions that need to be addressed.
Biden’s hypocrisy, corruption, and “selling” American interests & destroying the nation for personal & narcissistic & selfish reasons is criminal !
The spin has already begun & don’t expect the democrats to break ranks or not to stay united to protect one of their own corrupt members. The MSM & some government agencies will also act in a partisan manner.
Unfortunately this corrupt member happens to be the President of The United States !
Some good news, however, the classified documents were next to the Corvette which was watching over them!