Woo the People is to bring people together, united for the common good.

NEWSLETTER  Subscribe for the latest posts     

Skip to main content
Woo the People is of the people, by the people, for the people
There are so many unanswered questions about the disclosure of the classified documents in Biden's garage and other home.
Why was it disclosed ? who disclosed it ? They say the lawyers for Biden disclosed them ! Why & what about the timing. I personally think this is a distraction from some other major corrupt news about the Bidens.
The Biden attorneys could have easily ignored the existence of the materials or could have easily thrown them away ! If they were discovered on November 2 2022 & no one knew till a couple of days ago, what was the need to bring it to light so much later ! If they were found by an FBI raid or some hostile Biden foe , I could understand, but by Biden's lawyers !!!
The corrupt & fake news media are already making false comparisons by making light of the Biden documents versus the Trump documents.
President Trump had the power & the right to declassify all documents, whereas as Vice President Biden did not !
The New York Times & The Washington Post & the fake news MSM make no mention of that.
Biden has been a lifetime politician living off of taxpayers, corrupt to the core, but Trump was a first time politician with no dirty political tricks or know how & he was a very successful & wealthy business tycoon.
The corrupt double standard by the FBI & the DOJ is so obvious & disturbing ! I am extremely skeptical about the special counsel, Robert Hur, selected to run the Biden classified inquiry.

I am sure that someone or something forced the disclosure & existence of the classified documents & the selection of a special counsel by the DOJ.
The " appearance & finding" of these documents & the ensuing DOJ action by electing a special counsel are not out of the goodness of the hearts of the Biden lawyers or the DOJ attorney general, Merrick Garland.
The Corvette is our witness, "do not trust & do verify" !