Woo the People is to bring people together, united for the common good.

NEWSLETTER  Subscribe for the latest posts     

Skip to main content
Woo the People is of the people, by the people, for the people
Peter Doocy is a young shining star of a White House correspondent & journalist.
When I watch or listen to the press briefings by The White House press secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre or other Biden administration officials, or the rare occasions Biden appears, I am appalled at the outright lies & misinformation & spin by these officials.
They never answer the question or refer you to some other government agency.
The previous press secretary,Jen Psaki, was always " circling back " but never really doing so, and this new one is always saying how aware & concerned the president is about every calamity that he has caused but blames others ! For her, he is simply the best president ever & how dare you think otherwise.
the other embarrassment are the other reporters & journalist there, other than Peter Doocy. He really asks real & hard questions & follows up strongly. The others ask the most unimportant & irrelevant questions ever. There could not be a more boring, passive, unaware, unworthy group of "journalists" in the world.
They just ask questions that have no quality, importance or urgency. I don't know why they are journalists or reporters because almost no one could care less about their questions.
Half of them are democrat plants & propagandists asking previously determined questions.
During Trump's presidency there were numerous "attack dogs" as reporters casting accusations rather than questions at Trump !
Now, during Biden's presidency, they are almost all lap dogs of the democrats or democrat activists & plants with an agenda to further their liberal ideology & fake news.